How to Customize Your Deals
Posted by: Sherman Sall (August 7, 2021)
This article will show you how to select the best deal for hour good and services:
- What is the Deal Generator
- Accessing the Deal Generator
- Explaining the Deal Types
- Selecting the Best Deal
- Conforming your deals to the deals you offer
1. What is the Deal Generator
The Deal Generator is a tool that we provide you to help in your customer messaging. We all love great deals, so why not offer your customers special deals from time to time. Since Econic is positioned as a great loyalty reward system, we’ve put in a list of cool and fun deal messages to make it very quick and easy for you to offer special deals,
2. Accessing the Deal Generator
We’ve created deal types for the Econic storefronts that best describe the way our AI engine works and how we believe local buying and selling functions best.
To access the Deal Generator, tap on the My Business Menu.
Then tap on the Deal Generator button.
The Deal Generator screen provides the ability customize the deals you offer to your customers.
3. Explaining the Deal Types
The system provides you with three Deal Types to chose from:
- Local Deals – Blue deals, are based on how close the customer is to you
- Daily Deals – Green deals, these drive engagement and repeat purchases
- Special Deals – Red Deals, holidays, events, service on demand, or when you discount to move inventory
A fourth deal type, Buy Again, is created by the Econic AI based on previous purchases. This is our way to automate repeat buying patterns.
4. Selecting the Best Deal
We give you the option to select deals that reflect how you want to sell to your customers on any given day or special holiday.
- Tap on a deal and a list of options will open.
- Tap on a deal in the list to select it
- Tap on Preview to check your deals.
- Tap on Save if you’re happy with the deals.
- Your storefront will display the products with the selected deals
This is a simple but very powerful customization that increases your sales. If you have a July 4th Deal or sale going on, you can theme your store around the holiday.
You’re in business to express your individuality – that’s probably why you have loyal customers.
5. Conforming your deals to the deals you offer
Please note that some of the pre-set offers in the list include two-fers and discounts. We do not automatically apply the rules of the deals to your store prices. If you plan to offer one of the listed deals, make sure you can fulfill based on the offer you make to your customers.